The Regina Open Door Society (RODS) is a non-profit organization that provides settlement and integration services to refugees and immigrants in Regina. RODS is committed to meeting the needs of newcomers by offering programs and services that enable them to achieve their goals and participate fully in the larger community.
• Settlement, Family & Community Services
• Community Connections Program
• Refugee Resettlement Services
• KidsFirst Program
• Families in Transition Program
• Orientation Services
• Settlement Support Workers in Schools Program
• Volunteer & Youth Programs
• English Language Services
• Employment Services
• Licensed Child Care Centre
• Newcomer Welcome Centre
• Translation & Interpretation Services.
Please visit our website for more information.